We’re Hiring! – Sales Executive Role in UK/Europe
As our SaaS Sales Executive, you have a dynamic and rewarding role that bridges technology, business, and relationship-building. Your mission is to drive revenue by promoting and selling our innovative SaaS solutions to auction businesses and corporate organisations, and to both new and existing clients in the UK and Europe.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue targets and market expansion goals.
- Identify and target potential customers, qualify leads, and engage in outbound and inbound sales activities to acquire new clients.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bidpath’s SaaS products and solutions, staying updated on new features and updates, and effectively communicate their value to potential customers.
- Understand prospects’ needs and pain points, and provide tailored SaaS solutions to address their specific challenges.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals to potential clients.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts with customers, working to close deals and maximise revenue.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline, tracking leads, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM system, Hubspot.
- Stay informed about market trends, competitors, and industry developments to identify new sales opportunities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to management based on a thorough understanding of current and future opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell or upsell additional products or services to existing customers.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and product development teams to align strategies and ensure a cohesive customer experience.
- Troubleshoot client complaints and manage the client relationship where necessary.
- Act always in a way commensurate with the company values following guidelines set out in company handbook. Drive and own your own personal development and that of any direct reports. Ensure yourself and any direct reports are all following the company Performance and Career Development Process
- Act always in line with company sustainability plans. In all decisions and acts weigh sustainability impacts and make effort wherever practical to reduce impacts in areas of waste, pollution and carbon footprint. Participate in any company community engagement plans.
Skills and Attributes
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Proven experience in SaaS sales, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Technical aptitude to understand and articulate complex SaaS solutions.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with CRM and sales tracking software (e.g., Hubspot).
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen, with knowledge of the industry and market trends.
- Evidence of strategic decision making.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time, and to global locations.
- European languages desirable.